We Respect Others Rights, Jan and Steve
Please Note: Portions of this work contain the intellectual property of third party authors and contributors. As such, third party authors and contributors retain all copyrights in the individual works and reserve all rights not specifically granted herein
Friday, February 13, 2009
Best Places`To Buy Great 'Bar' Food
Go to this site to find places that serve great 'bar' food. You know nachos, burgers, chicken...things that go great with beer. Found this on RATESTOGO. Don't go hungry though---yummy pictures too. Click here...http://blog.ratestogo.com/bar-food/Photo by Broasted Chicken, Ice Cold Beer, and Live Music
- T. Jan Rose , Web Manager
- I [T. Jan] share and review web sites with music, recipes and gardening information. I have been a mother, wife, nurse, apartment manager, chimney sweep, long distance runner, musician, artist, organic gardener and, A student of the GREAT WORK at R.S.E. Jan does the computer, Steve plays the bass and doesn't speak computer....but Jan doesn't speak bass...so, this works out well for us...Jan writes about music news, and this area's music events. The postings are all mine., . We share ideas about posts. Jan loves to create beautiful blogs to share ideas and keep my brain active, recovering from M.S. and other things. Jan always operate the computer, ..AND, all posts signed by Steve are in his exact words, and All our Sites licensed under Creative Commons. T. Jan.... Steve says..." I love animals, gardening, kids, music, nature and fishing.. A student of R.S.E. Really like being in nature and living simply. Enjoy teaching electric bass. Enjoy our sites." Steve.
- Bacon Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Alton Brown's Super Fancy Gourmet Corndogs
- How To Make Your Own Vanilla Extract
- Apple Puff Pancake
- Best Places`To Buy Great 'Bar' Food
- Sweets Foods Blog: Aromas an Exquisite Touch to Yo...
- Clean With Tomatoes?
- Bone Marrow Poppers
- Love Being American
- Sweets Foods Blog: 70 Food Blogs that Deserve Your...
- Hot And Spicy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Live Jazz Tomorrow
- Dolphins Prepare Food Like Chefs Before Eating
- Where Does Blue Food Dye Come From?
- ▼ February (15)